[OSGeo Africa] QGIS_2.4 NCSEcw.dll_Entry Point Not Found

Lore Sereetsi sereetsikl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 19 20:43:29 PDT 2014

Hello (... and may you PLEASE HELP).

I seem to have an installation/run problem with Chugiak.
After the Express Installation was successful, rebooted the machine and then tried running Chugiak...
I got some error messages (see attached screen shot pictures).

I have had similar problems installing QGIS 1.6, and all versions till 1.8 (didn't install anything between 1.8 and 2.4).
Fixing this problem in the past simply meant moving some .dll files around to a different bin directory.
However, this time around I want a sure fix (not guess work).

Can anyone help?

If it helps, I'm running on Windows Vista, Business... (ya, I know... I'll upgrade/change eventually)

Thank you,

Lore