[OSGeo Africa] HELP

Charles Rethman rethman at me.com
Tue Apr 14 02:40:49 PDT 2015

www.qgis.org will lead you to the download page. Depending on your platform, you may be redirected to other sites or pages. The latest stable version is QGIS 2.8 but you can also download beta versions of v 2.9 for testing or using the very newest features.

Just a word of congratulations to the QGIS core development team and all the others: QGIS really is a great combination of user-friendly but powerful software. I hope you enjoy using it, Tshifhiwa Mudau!

Charles Rethman