[OSGeo Africa] OSGeo booth at Geomatics Indaba

Gavin Fleming gavin at kartoza.com
Wed Aug 5 00:42:55 PDT 2015

Hi all

OSGeo will have a presence at the SAGI stand at the Geomatics Indaba
next week. I'll be at the stand when I can.

If you're going to be at GI 2015 and would like to volunteer some time
to be at the stand to answer questions, demo QGIS and other FOSS GIS
(bring your laptop), go through OSGeo Live etc. please respond on the list.

Depending on the response I might set up a wiki page for a roster.

Otherwise see it as a general FOSS GIS hangout.

OSGeo Live DVDs will be in all delegate bags so I expect some discussion
will revolve around that.

see you there

Gavin
Gavin Fleming Joint MD PrGISc [PGP1234]