[OSGeo Africa] Open Data Day - Save the Date

Adi Eyal adi at code4sa.org
Fri Feb 20 04:16:20 PST 2015

Just a reminder of International Open Data Day tomorrow. As mentioned
before we are hosting an open data easter egg hunt where you are given
20 questions that you need to answer using data. You don't need to be
a techie to participate. The event is almost fully subscribed so if
you're planning on coming, please RSVP here:
http://www.meetup.com/Code-for-South-Africa-Hackers/events/219954480/

Regards
Adi