[OSGeo Africa] SQL Database

Sarel geotech.sarel at gmail.com
Fri Jan 30 06:56:08 PST 2015

Hi

Ask you DBA to create two users for you, one with ALL rights and one with read only rights.

MS SQL should have DML language section in its documentation that would be useful. Giving rights and roles to various users is an important function of any DB. I would recommend getting familiar with MSsql DML is vital for any project.

Good luck

Regards
Sarel