[OSGeo Africa] Job description: GISc Technologist Contract Position

Charles Rethman rethman at me.com
Mon Jun 15 02:28:04 PDT 2015

I just read it quickly so I might have missed something. Does it not say “e.g. ESRI” which meaning ’such as ESRI (but not necessarily ESRI)’? Then we OS-people should jump at the opportunity to introduce to this important government department to more sustainable software choices!

Just my three cents...

Charles Rethman
Director, Wahenga Cape Town Office
GISc Professional Registration: PGP 1287

Cell: +27 71 6735502
Tel: +27 21 6861510
Skype: cwrethman
PO Box 23507, Claremont, 7735, South Africa