[OSGeo Africa] How to load .ort DEM into QGIS

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Tue May 5 05:54:59 PDT 2015

Hi All

We have exported the NGI Western Cape DEM to shapefile format. Please contact Raoul Duesimi if you would like a copy.   Raoul.Duesimi at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:Raoul.Duesimi at drdlr.gov.za>  021 6584372.

The national STRM30 DEM is also conveniently downloaded and available from NGI, please contact  sales at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:sales at drdlr.gov.za> or call 021 658 4300

[Freedom Month 2015]