[OSGeo Africa] Reminder: QGIS parallel code sprint, 5 - 8 November

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Wed Oct 14 11:56:56 PDT 2015

Hi Rama

> On 14 Oct 2015, at 15:37, Rama Khatibu <rammzh at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I' m waiting to use QGIS in our local languages, especially in Swahili. It is fast growing language, second in Africa continent. This will encourage most people to like gis.
> Thank u guys for these great ideas.

The translation process is time consuming, but pretty straight forward, if you are interested in doing Swahili please consider joining the translation effort - you can find more details here:

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/translate.html>

I would be really thrilled to see better African representation in the list of languages that QGIS is available in!

Regards

Tim