[OSGeo Africa] Slack Channel

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu Sep 3 14:47:47 PDT 2015

Hi

For those wanting to join the gitter QGIS chat room, you can go here:

https://gitter.im/qgis/QGIS

You can also install the gitter desktop and mobile apps if you want to - visit the gitter home page for details.

If there is interest I could set up an osgeo africa one (sorry to usurp your Slack promulgation Jeff haha :-) ). The reason I don't like slack is that their subscription fees are terribly expensive - or at the least pretty confusing… https://slack.com/pricing whereas gitter is linked right into github which is nice and is free for public repos).

Regards

Tim