[OSGeo Africa] Auto-Re: Slack Channel

Heidi Van Deventer HvDeventer at csir.co.za
Thu Sep 3 22:37:12 PDT 2015

If you use google translate the message below means
"Hello,my friend.I've received your mail,I'll deal with it as soon as
possible."
:)

>>> Athenkosi Ntshate <ntshatea at gmail.com> 03/09/2015 20:58 >>>
Huh ....what is this now guys Chinese or Japanese am so clueless now
please
help out I can see t relates to all of us just because u guys posted on
the
group.

Regards