[OSGeo Africa] Python Developer for Web & Mobile mapping platform

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Mon Apr 25 14:24:42 PDT 2016

Hi

It would be good to maintain a wiki page - maybe on the OSGEO wiki - of African FOSS GIS service providers. That way it will be easy for people looking for technical skills and those providing technical skills to connect. In QGIS we maintain a page with the same concept here:

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html <https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html>

Regards

Tim

> On 24 Apr 2016, at 12:36, Sarel <geotech.sarel at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Please clarify Python development experience  and anywhere in the world?
>
> I do have various resources I can supply with GIS experience also your  IP remains in your company without haven to share.
>
> Contact me at geotech.sarel at gmail.com
>
> Regards
> Sarel

—