[OSGeo Africa] Conduct

Kevin Musungu kevin.musungu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 06:02:47 PDT 2016

Good day everyone,

I think that statements such as '..*This should be very basic stuff for a
Pro GIS Practitioner ( feel free to correct me if I am wrong)*..' are
condescending and grossly unneccessary. At the very least, they can be
annoying and detract from what would otherwise have been a great response.

My aim is not to stir the pot, nor to point fingers at anyone in
particular, nor to elicit any response, but rather to request restraint
(and emotional intelligence) in how we all respond to queries on this forum.

Regards
Kevin