[OSGeo Africa] NDVI

Jeroen Ticheler jeroen.ticheler at geocat.net
Thu Feb 11 23:44:22 PST 2016

Dear Marshall,
It took a bit to dig it up and then find the CD-ROM player to read it :-) Unfortunately it is only one decade of data: 1981-1991. I can still try to get the rest through my old colleagues if that is of interest though.
The data is in IDA format. You can use a free and open source tool to convert them to e.g. Geotiff named GDAL[1]. The data is now available on a DropBox folder I shared here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/g0skhvsb3rbo1tq/AAA814tIbyS0p9Vy8RxQEubda?dl=0
Please let me know when you managed to download it and make a copy locally.
Kind regards,
Jeroen
[1] http://www.gdal.org and use gdal_translate

GeoCat Bridge for ArcGIS allows instant publishing of data and metadata on GeoServer, MapServer, PostGIS and GeoNetwork. Visit http://geocat.net for details.