[OSGeo Africa] Usage of Open Source Software in South Africa

Matlala Boshomane matlala.boshomane at gmail.com
Sun Feb 28 23:27:06 PST 2016

> Greetings,

I am a public servant in Limpopo Province and wishes to find out about the
usage of Open source both in Government and Private sector. I want to find
out if there are any departments using open source, the advantages and
disadvantages for that. Is there any report that talks about the usage of
such (from Government) or readiness?

>From private companies, who are using open source?

It is also my wish to see what is possible and what is not with the use of
OS.

Thanking you in advance,

--
*Matlala Boshomane*