[OSGeo Africa] QGIS, PostGIS and other FOSS GIS courses for 2016

Wilma Nel nelw at mogalakwena.gov.za
Wed Jan 13 23:10:05 PST 2016

Good morning,

I would like to have any advise some-one can give me.

I did not do formal study in GIS only one year at UNISA but from 2008 I was working in the GIS section of the Municipality of Mogalakwena.

I attended several training courses in ArcGIS-Standard.

Is there a way that I can write an exam to test my level of education so that I can enrol to get my degree in GIS?

I am situated in Limpopo and can only study through the post.

Thanks in advance.

Mrs W P Nel

Assistant Database Officer - GIS

TOWN PLANNING