[OSGeo Africa] Farm registers GIS data for Limpopo

Vutomi Mdlhovu vutomim at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 09:40:55 PDT 2016

My Leader,

Maybe my request was not phrased properly. I am not looking for cadastral
data, I am looking for information that will show me parcel of land where
agriculture is being practiced in the province.

Yes SG will assist with the info from the land audit project, but that
would not be the latest information.

Regards