[OSGeo Africa] CIR and False Colour

theo at integritsense.co.za theo at integritsense.co.za
Tue Nov 1 05:40:13 PDT 2016

Hi Khalid

SANSA has access to ADS Pleiades 0.5m GSD satellite imagery (can be tasked, or you can look for catalogue).

1. That should fit the student budget.

2. Unsure.

3. Try SANSA, maybe? Otherwise the CGA at Stellenbosch University.

4. OBIA packages, or (if you are feeling very lucky and have time to train the classifier, supervised pixel based image classifiers coupled with a DSM and DEM).

Alternatively, there are UAV based solutions out there. If you need help with those, give me a shout. We have pretty good contacts that side that could do it, whom we have used before.

Best regards,

Theo

Theo Pistorius

Founder: IntegriSense & DroneClouds