[OSGeo Africa] GIS / Environmental Vacancies - Davendren Govender

Davendren Govender vernin.govender at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 04:36:27 PST 2016

Good day members of the OSGEO Mailing List

I trust you're well.

My name is Davendren Govender and I am contacting you to enquire if there
are any potential GIS / Environmental vacancies within your organization.

I have graduated with a BSocSc Geography and Environmental Management
Degree (UKZN) in 2012 and completed my BSc Honours Degree in Environmental
Management (UNISA) in 2014.

I am currently employed as a GIS Intern (1 Year, 8 months to date) at SRK
Consulting however my contract terminates in December 2016.

Prior to this I was employed as a GIS and Environmental Intern at Afzelia
Environmental Consultants and as a GIS Technician at COWI-ORGUT, based in
Maseru, Lesotho (4 months).

Kindly let me know if there are any suitable positions within your
organization, which i can be considered for?

Please refer to my attached CV

Should you have any queries, kindly let me know

Your time and assistance is highly appreciated

Kind Regards
Davendren Govender
BSc (Honours) Environmental Management (UNISA)
BSocSc Geography and Environmental Management (UKZN)
Cell: 081 571 8654
vernin.govender at gmail.com