[OSGeo Africa] Question for Submission

Tyrel Flugel tyrel.flugel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 15:20:33 PST 2016

I think it is a (experimental?) method of farming that is meant to reduce
wind erosion. Or aid in land rehabilitation (perhaps planted with legumes?)
Not sure of the type of crop here though - wheat maybe?

There are similar styles near Langebaan in the Western Cape. You can see
them from the road (and on imagery) - the West Coast ovals are definitely
planted, so not a race track in that case.

Nicely SPOTted :-)
Tyrel