[OSGeo Africa] Kartoza: We are hiring!

Jean Paul Ngalams jpngalams at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 07:03:57 PST 2017

Thanks Drear Tim,

I agree to your idea but I just want to know if is there any possibility
for building capacitiy for people. I 'd like to be one of the team but
don't have yet skills to write some codes samples or software develop...

If there are any possibility to learn more about it, I 'll be available to
do it; so I 'd like to be one day a contibutor on OSM.

Thanks, I keep in touch.