[OSGeo Africa] Maps of sub-saharan African cartography

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 04:36:47 PDT 2017

Aaah, hmm, the problem there is that prior to colonialism indigenous people
were illiterate. Apart from rock paintings and engravings I know of no
attempt at drawing maps. Maybe some-one at the Iziko Museum or UCT
archaeological department may assist you?

Yours Sincerely

*Douglas Anderson*

*Ph: +27 (0) 78 751 0159*