[OSGeo Africa] 2006 local government election boundaries

Adesola Olaleye ao.olaleye at gmail.com
Sun Nov 5 07:35:43 PST 2017

Dear Colleagues:
Pls, I am looking for a topographic map of Swaziland - especially the
Luyengo/Malkerns axis.
Please, I will appreciate quick responses.
Thanks.
Prof. Ola

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 1:41 AM, Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za  wrote:
The closest I've got are Local and Municipal boundaries which I downloaded from
the municipal demarcation website in 2008. Let me know if you want copies.

Frank.