[OSGeo Africa] Electrical network GIS information

Natalia Dambe talia.dambe at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 05:28:41 PST 2017

Hi all

I am a student at University of Cape Town pursuing Research Masters in
Geomatics specializing in GIS and Remote Sensing. I would like to invest my
holiday in learning new innovations in GIS and technology at the same time
making a contribution. Thus, am looking for internship opportunities in
Cape Town during my holiday which starts on 30th November, 2017 to  Mid
February next year. I am more interested in Radar remote sensing, flood
mapping and disaster management, though am open to work in any exciting GIS
application.

I believe this is a right platform to get connected to the employers,
experts and mentors in GIS and Remote Sensing.  Please call me or email me
if there is an opening or for more information.

FYI I am committed, authentic, trustworthy, results driven, and I believe
in progress and quality work.

Best regards,
Natalia Dambe
Masters student in Geomatics at the University of Cape Town
Phone: 063 464 0009
Email: talia.dambe at gmail.com