[OSGeo Africa] South Africa Magesterial Districts

Sibonelo Dlamini sibonelo021 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 00:26:02 PDT 2017

Hi Hanlie

The data custodian of South Africa Magesterial Districts is Chief Surveyor
General office that is under the Department of Rural Development and Land
Reform. That specific shapefile falls under Cadastral . You can make a
request with them at the Office of Chief Surveyor General Tel:0123268050.

Regards
Sibonelo Dlamini
0216584300