[OSGeo Africa] Land Cover 1990

Zinhle Ngubane NgubaneZ at jgafrika.com
Thu Apr 12 05:50:02 PDT 2018

Hi Aslam,

The DEA EGIS website does have one. I have not looked at it yet but I have just downloaded it using my phone from the EGIS site and it downloaded. I will let you know how it looks like once I have had a look.

Thank you

 Zinhle Ngubane
GIS Technologist

JG Afrika (Pty) Ltd

Tel: +27 33 343 6700 | Fax: +27 33 343 6701
Email: NgubaneZ at jgafrika.com | Web: http://www.jgafrika.com

6 Pin Oak Avenue, Hilton, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
P.O. Box 794, Hilton, 3245, South Africa

JG Afrika is a level 1 B-BBEE contributor and is ISO 9001:2015 certified for its full range of services
Email Legal Notice: http://www.jgafrika.com/emailpolicy.pdf