[OSGeo Africa] Topographic Map Series of Namibia?

CJ Sikasula cj.sikasula at cjandsconsultants.com
Mon Dec 10 04:57:32 PST 2018

Thanks for the RSA Topo map series link.

Wishing everyone a fabulous Christmas holiday and a very prosperous 2019.

If ever you need a collaborating partner for a project next year , we ll be very available.

Best Regards

Chaila Joshua Sikasula MSc. GIS, MBA, RPAS Pilot, GPr GISc 1431
Principal Geospatial Consultant

2nd Floor, Building 1, Golder House
Maxwell Office Park,
Magwa Crescent West