[OSGeo Africa] Contours (5, 2, 1 meters) for Eastern Cape (Kouga)

Athenkosi Ntshate ntshatea at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 04:08:10 PST 2018

Good Day Colleagues

I am looking for a shapefile of private nature reserves in South Africa
where can I get this kind of data.

Thank you

On Sat, Feb 3, 2018 at 8:43 PM, Rafeeqah Kamish <rafeeqah.kamish at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Hester
>

> Try the Department of Environmental Affairs EGIS Website.
>
> Alternatively, you may need to request it from the Department of rural
> development and land reform.
>

> Rafeeqah
>
> On 01 Feb 2018 10:32, "Hester Badenhorst" <hester at mandalagis.co.za> wrote:
>
>> Dear Colleagues
>>
>> Can anybody refer me to a site where I can obtain  5,2 or 1 meter
>> contours for the Kouga area in the Eastern Cape.
>>
>> Kind regards,
>> Hester
>>

>> *Hester Badenhorst* (Spatial Analyst, BT&RP:UP)
>>

>>    <https://www.facebook.com/mandalagis1/>
>> <https://za.linkedin.com/in/mandala-gis-192966125>
>> <https://www.instagram.com/mandalagis/>
>>
>> hester at mandalagis.co.za
>> SAPI Corporate Member: 12561
>> GISSA Member: YSXB-7421
>>
>> <https://za.linkedin.com/in/hesterbadenhorst>
>> Cell: 083 244 3837  -  Fax: 27112527219 <011%20252%207219>
>> Postnet Suite 402; Private Bag X025; Lynnwood Ridge; 0040
>>
>> [image: Landuse Survey App]
>> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5d2AXw-E7-SUyljbq55uyQ/videos>
>>
>> *  Click Click Survey Done!*
>>
>> ScoutMaster is a Web Mapping and Land use Survey application integrating
>> mapping, data visualisation and project collaboration for land use survey
>> teams in South Africa. ScoutMaster offers productivity tools for teams
>> doing land use surveys in the Republic of South Africa.

>> Disclaimer
>> This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
>> may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it
>> in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone +27
>> (0)82 467 5110 <+27%2082%20467%205110> and delete the e-mail. You may
>> not copy, distribute, disclose or take any action in reliance on it. While
>> we take reasonable precautions to minimise the risk of an attachment
>> containing computer viruses this possibility still exists. We cannot accept
>> liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of a software
>> virus. We recommend that you carry out your own virus checks before opening
>> an attachment. We do not accept responsibility for any amendments made to
>> any attached documents without our approval. We do not accept
>> responsibility for private or personal messages e-mailed from our domain.
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 8:48 PM, Tumelo Mathe <tumelo85 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Good day Mlamuli
>>>
>>> Check witb SANBI they should have the datasets.

*Thank you*

*Kind Regards,Mr. Athenkosi Ntshate*
*GIS Technician *

*BSc. Hons Geographical Information Systems- NMUBSc. (Geology &
Geographical Information Systems)- UFHCell: 0610377930Work:0414030458*