[OSGeo Africa] (no subject)

Zinhle Ngubane NgubaneZ at jgafrika.com
Tue Feb 13 02:29:00 PST 2018

Hi Rafeeqah,

  *   Agricultural potential – I know there’s a layer called GAPA (Gauteng Agricultural Potential) which I think you can get from GDARD.

 Zinhle Ngubane
GIS Technologist

JG Afrika (Pty) Ltd

Tel: +27 33 343 6700 | Fax: +27 33 343 6701
Email: NgubaneZ at jgafrika.com | Web: http://www.jgafrika.com

6 Pin Oak Avenue, Hilton, Pietermaritzburg, 3201, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
P.O. Box 794, Hilton, 3245, South Africa

JG Afrika is a level 1 B-BBEE contributor and is ISO 9001:2015 certified for its full range of services
Email Legal Notice: http://www.jgafrika.com/emailpolicy.pdf