[OSGeo Africa] City of Johannesburg datasets

Peter Newmarch newmarch at land-surveyors.com
Wed Feb 14 09:04:50 PST 2018

Perhaps land surveyors should implement their royalties rights on diagrams and general plans and make municipalities pay for such ( along with addresses and other resulting products) and then provide it free to everybody else by license agreements. - COJ then might change their current tune to avoid such.

Sent from my iPhone