[OSGeo Africa] Help Hire a graduate

Lebogang Modiba inah.modiba at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 23:14:36 PST 2018

Good Morning Willem

As GISSA Gauteng we were discussing about this and we are in a process of
trying to create a website under Gauteng Province where all GIS graduates
can send their CVs to and communicate with all the stake holders to access
their CVs from there hence each province can be able to update and maintain
the cvs sent through.But this can be done at National level as well.

Thanks
Ms Lebogang Modiba
GISSA GP Vice Chairperson