[OSGeo Africa] Help Hire a graduate

Norman Banks norman at southernmapping.com
Thu Feb 22 00:20:29 PST 2018

As someone with the same profile as Willem (SAGC registered with a B
surname) I can echo his sentiments.

Perhaps SAGC or GISSA can create a page where folk can post their CV.

I would worry about posting the CV to the list for two reasons: a) they
will dramatically increase the traffic on the list, leading to less
effectiveness, & b) they will simply get lost as there will be no search
functionality and people delete emails.

Best Regards

Norman

NORMAN BANKS

Chief Executive Officer - Southern Mapping Company

Tel:           +27 11 467 2609

Fax:          +27 86 615 9021

Cell:         +27 82 573 1332

Skype:     norman.banks.smc