[OSGeo Africa] Chief Surveyor Ggeneral -- View Spatial Data -- Website not working

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Tue Feb 27 02:29:03 PST 2018

    Greetings All ,

    Sometime ago there was some traffic in connection with
    IP addresses ( numbers ) to use to access SG website

    I have been trying to access the -- view spatial data
    section of the site for about two weeks without success.

    This is the launch page

    http://csg.dla.gov.za/spatial.htm

    Always used to work fine for me before using just the
    browser.

    I find this a very helpful resource ( which some others see
    fit to charge for )

    Any ideas / suggestions ?

    Thanks

        After taking all of human history
       for population to reach one billion.

       It took only a little over a century
    To reach two billion in 1930.

        The Third Billion was added in just thirty years.( 1960 )
            The Fourth Billion in only Fifteen Years. ( 1975 )
    The Fifth Billion in Twelve Years ( 1987 )
             The Sixth billion in just ThirteenYears. ( 2000 )