[OSGeo Africa] Coordinates on Diagrams and General Plans

Hangwelani Mercy Phaphana hmphaphana at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 02:58:25 PST 2018

Hi

I am a GIS professional. Its the first time I heard about SGO spatial data.
I've use those coordinates like a million times and they help a lot.
every-time i cannot find a property on cadastre, or cannot georeference 'As
build' diagram thats where i go.

I strongly say keep Coordinates on Diagrams and General Plans

Kind Regards
Hangwelani Mercy Phaphana