[OSGeo Africa] ESRI in Government and tender requirements

Derrick Wells WellsD at eskom.co.za
Sun Jul 29 23:04:05 PDT 2018

Hi all, this matter is been taken up by SAGI (South African Geomatics Institute) seeking legal opinion – referring specifically to the matter Gavin raised.  Peter Newmarch, our President, has, and will be, in contact with some to provide further information in this matter.

Regards
Derrick Wells

[cid:imageb2bacc.JPG at 4b8cbf09.4cab5ebc]<http://www.exposcience.co.za>