[OSGeo Africa] FOSS4G 2018: The Geospatial Event of the Year !

John Bailey john at blrland.co.za
Mon Jun 4 03:03:18 PDT 2018

Hi Zoltan

Thanks for this info.

I do have the old and new numbers in a spreadsheet format and will try that. Tim has kindly also provided a way of solving my problem.

For the duplication of the plot numbers I will delete all the duplicates as I notice on the attribute window that this is a problem.

I am no expert in QGIS so value your advice.

Thanks again.

Regards

John