[OSGeo Africa] Chief Surveyor Ggeneral -- View Spatial Data -- Website not working

Aslam Parker Aslam.Parker at drdlr.gov.za
Sun Mar 4 10:46:27 PST 2018

Hi All

Mr Sibusiso Dlamini is the Director of Cadastral Spatial Information, Sibusiso Dlamini sibusiso.dlamini at drdlr.gov.za<mailto:sibusiso.dlamini at drdlr.gov.za> and is responsible manager.

From: Africa [mailto:africa-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Nic Klopper
Sent: Sunday, 04 March 2018 10:58 AM
To: chris at airphotoafrica.co.za; Africa local chapter discussions
Subject: Re: [OSGeo Africa] Chief Surveyor Ggeneral -- View Spatial Data -- Website not working

Hi Chris
Apparently problem with domain.
Nic

On 04 Mar 2018 09:31, "Chris" <chris at airphotoafrica.co.za<mailto:chris at airphotoafrica.co.za>> wrote:

A follow up ,

Apart from the one reply from Nic from 1MAP there has been no answer to my original post.

I have again attempted to access the SG website to view spatial data -- with the same error message and non-access.

Surely someone must know what is going on at trhe SG offices ?

Is the whole SG web ecosystem being re moulded  ?

Something to do with the R50Million tender to ESRI SA and  AGIZO Solutions for the ....

National Spatial Planing Data Repository ( NSPDR )

SPIsys appears to be still up and runing ?
( However a request for registration there has gone unanswered for two weeks now ? )

ANYONE ?

CM