[OSGeo Africa] Chief Surveyor Ggeneral -- View Spatial Data -- Website not working

Lynn Venter venterlynn44 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 13:50:26 PST 2018

Apologies, I mailed to the list by mistake.

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Tim Sutton <tim at kartoza.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On 05 Mar 2018, at 10:41, Hugo Paul <hugo at mhpgeo.co.za> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim
>
> I have the latest version of QGIS (3.0.0 – Girona) and can’t find the
> plugin?
>
> Is the plugin available for this version of QGIS yet?
>

> It currently only supports the current LTR (Long Term Release) and earlier
> - so 2.18.17 and below.
>
> We will port to QGIS 3.x at some point in the future, but I can’t give you
> time line for that yet.
>
> By the way if you are windows you can easily install both QGIS 2.x and
> QGIS 3.x versions on the same machine.
>
> Regards
>
> Tim
>

> Thanks
> Hugo
>

> *Tim Sutton*
>
> *Co-founder:* Kartoza
> *Project chair:* QGIS.org
>
> Visit http://kartoza.com to find out about open source:
>
> Desktop GIS programming services
> Geospatial web development
> GIS Training
> Consulting Services
>
> *Skype*: timlinux
> *IRC:* timlinux on #qgis at freenode.net

*Lynn Venter*
solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. The author
hereof shall not be liable for any damage, data corruption, harm or loss
occurring from malicious software code or viruses which may be found in
this email, its attachments or links. The author hereof reserves and
retains any copyright as well as any intellectual property rights, insofar
as it is appropriate, in the contents of this email as well as any
attachments.If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must
neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to
anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this
email in error