[OSGeo Africa] South African Schools Shapefile

Sboniso Mjaja sgmjaja at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 02:47:05 PDT 2018

Hi Lebohang,

Hope you well. This is a response to your request for assistance with your
GIS assignment, I am currently an MSc Candidate at UKZN, Majoring in GIS
and Biogeography. As a side hustle I do GIS consultations for people who
require assistance with assignments and general GIS projects. Should be
interested in such a service you can drop me an email (MjajaS at ukzn.ac.za).

Kind regards,
Sboniso Mjaja

*Mr. Sboniso Mjaja*