[OSGeo Africa] ESRI in Government and tender requirements

Chris chris at airphotoafrica.co.za
Tue Oct 16 00:39:20 PDT 2018

    What you need to ask is .....

    Do reps / agents / consultants / advisers at ESRI SA get
    paid commission on what they sell ?

    CM

        After taking all of human history
       for population to reach one billion.

       It took only a little over a century
    To reach two billion in 1930.

        The Third Billion was added in just thirty years.( 1960 )
            The Fourth Billion in only Fifteen Years. ( 1975 )
    The Fifth Billion in Twelve Years ( 1987 )
             The Sixth billion in just Thirteen Years. ( 2000 )