[OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

masizawonga63 masizawonga63 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 08:11:14 PDT 2018

Hi Athi
Try SiQ for agro-ecological zones data
RegardsWonga

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Janile Vincent <janilev at hotmail.com> Date: 2018/09/10  12:35  (GMT+02:00) To: Africa local chapter discussions <africa at lists.osgeo.org> Subject: Re: [OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

Hi Athenkosi,

Have you tried WRC: www.wrc.co.za ?

Kind Regards,

Janile