[OSGeo Africa] Eastern Cape Spatial Data Request

Andrew Rand GIS CONSULTANT gis.linkedin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 22:10:52 PDT 2018

 Tim

I was also looking at the 2012 Vegetation Map App from SANBI (
http://bgis.sanbi.org/SpatialDataset) yesterday.

Note that the first search result is for the APP (
http://bgis.sanbi.org/SpatialDataset/Detail/595) that links to an external
site for download; and the second result (
http://bgis.sanbi.org/SpatialDataset/Detail/18) is for the GIS spatial data
that links to a zipped shapefile of the 2012 Vegetation Map of South
Africa, Lesotho and Swaziland.

Yours Sincerely,
Andrew Rand
Mr A. Rand MSc (UCT)
Lecturer, Curriculum Officer, WIL Academic Supervisor
Department of Environmental & Occupational Studies
Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)

Professional Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/andrewrand
ORCID https://orcid.org/0000-0003-1079-0942
ReseachGate: www.researchgate.net/profile/Andrew_Rand2