[OSGeo Africa] EC Boundaries: School Districts and Circuits

Willem Badenhorst mandalagis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 02:57:34 PDT 2019

Hi Colleagues

Can anyone please let me know where I can get hold of/download/WMS of the
GIS/shp files for EC Boundaries: School Districts and Circuits.  I found
the map below on their EMIS site:   https://ecsrp.webmaps.co.za/map

However, there does not seem to be any downloadable data, only in PDF
format.

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards,
Willem

[image: image.png]
PS, we are excited about the Position IT article on our ScoutMaster
Application -  land use surveys for Ekurhuleni and Mogale City...read more
at  Position IT article
<http://www.ee.co.za/article/mobile-land-use-surveying-approaches-for-municipalities.html>

*Willem Badenhorst* (Manager)

   <https://www.facebook.com/mandalagis1/>
<https://za.linkedin.com/in/mandala-gis-192966125>
<https://www.instagram.com/mandalagis/>

PLATO Professional GISc Practitioner, PGP1411

South African Planning Institute, 12578

Geo-Information Society of South Africa, YSXB­7391

[image: Landuse Survey App] <http://www.scoutmaster.co.za>

*  Click Click Survey Done!*

ScoutMaster is a Web Mapping and Land use Survey application integrating
mapping, data visualisation and project collaboration for land use survey
teams in South Africa.

Postnet Suite 402; Private Bag x025; Lynnwood Ridge; Pretoria; 0040; Gauteng

Cell: 082 467 5110  -  Fax: +27112527219  -  Skype: kwasimojo

www.mandalagis.com   Click to see map
<http://maps.google.co.za/maps/place?cid=17036365196488124616&q=83+Alcade+Road,+Pretoria,+Gauteng&hl=en&authuser=0&t=h&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=DZOzT7yMDJDj8QbHo5igCA>
 Click to see StreetView
<http://cbk1.google.com/cbk?output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv&thumb=2&thumbfov=60&ll=-25.767849,28.280866&cbll=-25.767619,28.280986&thumbpegman=1&w=300&h=118>

*Disclaimer*

This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it
in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone +27
(0)82 467 5110 and delete the e-mail. You may not copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action in reliance on it. While we take reasonable
precautions to minimise the risk of an attachment containing computer
viruses this possibility still exists. We cannot accept liability for any
damage which you may sustain as a result of a software virus. We recommend
that you carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. We
do not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached
documents without our approval. We do not accept responsibility for private
or personal messages e-mailed from our domain.