[OSGeo Africa] Health Facilities Data

Lubabalo Cishe lcishe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 02:05:13 PDT 2019

Good morning Keke.

With regards to your request on health facilities information, I'm am not
sure which places you have tried to contact to acquire this information.
However, because I'm in the Eastern Cape Department of Health, I would
advise that you either contact the provincial health department's or the
national department of health.

Regards.