[OSGeo Africa] Any OSGeo Activities you want highlighted at FOSS4G 2019

admire addloe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 06:17:08 PDT 2019

Hi Michael

What are the problems you are encountering ?. You can also add google
satellite as XYZ tiles as described here
https://kartoza.com/en/blog/how-to-easily-add-south-african-and-namibian-toposheets-as-xyz-tiles-to-qgis/.

Note that the URL for google satellite is
https://mt1.google.com/vt/lyrs=s&x={x}&y={y}&z={z}

Also in future please try to start a new thread so that people can
easily search and reference solutions provided in a thread.

Regards