[OSGeo Africa] Any OSGeo Activities you want highlighted at FOSS4G 2019

Michael Kayonga 1983kayonga at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 06:30:45 PDT 2019

What i mean here is when you open QGIS , you browse through and go to
plugin menu where you can click and go to install and manage plugins. after
which  you search for quick map services (QMS) it will automatically
appear. when it is properly installed it will open in the WEB menu. but i
have tried it several times it not working.