[OSGeo Africa] Searching satellite Images -latest spot or sentinel covering a specific area (layer file attached)

Jean Paul Ngalams jpngalams at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 07:56:27 PDT 2019

Hi dears colleagues,
Is there anyone who can assist by providing me the latest spot and sentinel
satellite images covering the area with the attached vector layer or direct
me to someone or an organization that can assist me. I need it to achieve a
work of the end of study from university of Kinshasa in DRC.
Thanks in advance for your precious support.
--
Jean Paul NGALAMULUME TSHIABA.

Contact:+243 85 47 37 645; +243 82 134 51 80

Skype:jp.ngalams