[OSGeo Africa] In search for vacant position

Jeff Ngwane jeffhlongs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 02:51:16 PST 2019

Hi

I currently unemployed and looking for vacant position either on temporary
or permanent basis.
I completed Geography honors degree with University of Pretoria in 2012.

The aforesaid degree was for bachelor of social science with geography
specialization on UNIGIS gis courses / programme lasted for  2 years
partime / online under guidance of Prof Paul van Heerden.

I have some bit of working experience since at my former workplace I
frequently undertaken
data collection and acquisition including use of GPS. I am also more than
willing to commence at
an entry level taking into consideration my experience background.

Looking forward hearing from you.

Mr Jeff Hlongwane

Virus-free.
www.avg.com