[OSGeo Africa] Historic Topographic Map Series of Namibia now online

Grant Slater openstreetmap at firefishy.com
Tue Jan 8 11:10:16 PST 2019

On Tue, 8 Jan 2019, 12:25 Hester Badenhorst <hester at mandalagis.co.za wrote:

> Hi Grant, Great Job, and also that you managed to get funding!

Thank you. The funding drive I ran was a gamble... But has thankfully
worked quite well and I have no uncomfortable large financial disclosures
to make to my partner ;-)

> What about Zimbabwe? Things are sure to start developing there...

I would like to create a similar site for Zimbabwe.

Can you tell me more? What historic/modern Topo sets are available? Who
might have them? Anyone in particular I should speak to? Is there a way to
get complete national coverage?

Kind regards,

Grant