[OSGeo Africa] Tshwane Landuse data

Hester Badenhorst hester at mandalagis.co.za
Thu Jan 10 05:33:36 PST 2019

Thank you very much Hugo, will definitely check it out!

Regards,
Hester

*Hester Badenhorst* (Spatial Analyst, BT&RP:UP)

   <https://www.facebook.com/mandalagis1/>
<https://za.linkedin.com/in/mandala-gis-192966125>
<https://www.instagram.com/mandalagis/>

hester at mandalagis.co.za
SAPI Corporate Member: 12561
GISSA Member: YSXB-7421

<https://za.linkedin.com/in/hesterbadenhorst>
Cell: 083 244 3837  -  Fax: 27112527219
Postnet Suite 402; Private Bag X025; Lynnwood Ridge; 0040

[image: Landuse Survey App] <http://www.scoutmaster.co.za>

*  Click Click Survey Done!*

ScoutMaster is a Web Mapping and Land use Survey application integrating
mapping, data visualisation and project collaboration for land use survey
teams in South Africa. ScoutMaster offers productivity tools for teams
doing land use surveys in the Republic of South Africa.

Disclaimer
This e-mail is intended solely for the person to whom it is addressed and
may contain confidential or privileged information. If you have received it
in error please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by telephone +27
(0)82 467 5110 and delete the e-mail. You may not copy, distribute,
disclose or take any action in reliance on it. While we take reasonable
precautions to minimise the risk of an attachment containing computer
viruses this possibility still exists. We cannot accept liability for any
damage which you may sustain as a result of a software virus. We recommend
that you carry out your own virus checks before opening an attachment. We
do not accept responsibility for any amendments made to any attached
documents without our approval. We do not accept responsibility for private
or personal messages e-mailed from our domain.