[OSGeo Africa] Dam shapefiles

Heidi Van Deventer HvDeventer at csir.co.za
Tue Jun 25 01:55:59 PDT 2019

Dear Ayodeji Ogunode,

attached is the link to the latest update of the South African Inventory of Inland Aquatic Ecosystems, which includes a report and data layers. One of these layers is the latest update of dams in South Africa.

Kind regards,
Heidi

Dr Heidi van Deventer
Senior GIS/RS Researcher
(Registered Professional with the South African Geomatics Council, SAGC GISc Practitioner)
Natural Resources Enabling Infrastructure and Professional Services
Building 33 CSIR Pretoria
Tel: +27 12 841 2507

>>> Ayodeji Ogunode <ogunodeap at gmail.com> 25/06/2019 10:15 >>>
Hello Everyone,

As part of my project, I need the shapefiles for the dams along uMngeni river (Midmar, Nagle, Albert falls and Inanda). Links in where or how to get these will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Ayodeji Ogunode